We all want an A

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Marxian Research Project question

I'm struggling the most with this question and only have the faintest clue of how to design a 'marxian' research project. Every time I think I understand it and try to commit those thoughts to paper - they fall out of my head before hitting the paper. It's that bad. :-(

So, pointers from other people attempting that question? How are you addressing a marxian research project? What is your research proj? How are you incorporating 'historical dialectical analysis' (I understand the concept but not how to apply it) into your proposal? Care to share that chunk of your paper? (I'm doing socialized health care BTW, and interested in reasons we don't have it in this country).

--C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home